At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Head ti Radical Elite Tennis Racquet 4 3 8
- Rip Curl Icon UV T-Shirt Mens Unisex Rash Vest Top Surf New
- Rossignol Radical SX 150 cm Ski + Axium 100 Bindings
- Oceanic VTX Wrist Scuba Diving Computer Complete with USB & Transmitter Dive Com
- Tokyo Arms M130 Aluminum Cylinder Set For Systema A&K PTW AEG (Green)
- 28mm Natural Gym Climbing Rope, Fitness, Indoor, Tree With 6 Soft Eye
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.