At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- RAQUETTE CORNILLEAU EXCELL 1000 DE PING PONG TENNIS DE TABLE
- LOOK PIVOT 18 Ski Bindings (95mm)
- Vintage K2 Skis W Tyrolia 570 Bindings LTX Glass 7.2 W Ski Poles Great Cond
- ARBOR DROPCRUISER 38 ARTIST COMPLETE LONGBOARD --- BRAND NEW
- Gill Men's i4 Salopettes - 1483
- TPE Yoga Circle Prop Accessory Wheel Balance Fitness Pilates Sport Training Ring
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.