The past month has been quite the whirlwind. I contemplated playing major blog catch up but since that seemed like too much work for me and strain on my ancient laptop, I present to you…the lazy man’s version.
Time flies when you’re having fun–
- Sister weekend in San Diego
- Purple Stride Run– We raised over $1,000 for Pancreatic Cancer research!
- Halloween- What does the fox say?!
- Rubez visits California
- Biking across the Golden Gate Bridge (finally crossing this off my bucket list)
- Weekend in Carmel
- <insert random sweet pictures of Derby and Burger>
- Thanksgiving in Big Sur
- Got bored with my hurr and spontaneously got she-BANGS
- VEGAS for Tina’s bachelorette party
Christmas is right around the corner and the fun is just beginning. I hope I can keep up!
Share This Post•••